US Canada Tax and International Tax Consultant

CPA firm specializing in US Taxes, Canadian Taxes and International Taxes. Our offices are located in Wilmington, Delaware and Toronto, Canada. Our services include but are not limited to international tax consultations regarding individuals or entities operating in more than one country,


US Taxes - US Citizens Living Abroad

US Citizens are required to file a federal income tax return whether they are living inside or outside the United States. The deadline to file an income tax return is June 15 if the Taxpayer is living outside the United States.


Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the US

Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the United States must file Foreign Corporate Tax Return or Form 1120F. Form 1120F is due on June 15 and must be prepared based on calendar year end.

Canadian Corporations are normally in a good position to save thousands of dollars in social security taxes if the entire tax situation is handled correctly.


US Taxes - International and Nonresident Taxes

Nonresidents who own rental properties in the United States must file an income tax return. For these types of returns, due date to file the return is June 15.

Nonresidents who wish to file an income tax return must obtain Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). For more information, please call us.



C Corporations, S Corporations, Canadian Corporations Operating in the US

Write up of books of accounts
Income Tax Filings ? Resident and Non Resident
Employer Identification Number
Certificate of Authority to Conduct Business in a Certain State


Write up of books of accounts
Income Tax Filings
Formation of Partnership
Dissolution of Partnership


Resident Return
Non-Resident Return
Dual Status In Return
Dual Status Out Return
Filings by US Citizens Living Outside the United States
Disclosure of Transactions re: Sale of Canadian Real Estate
Disclosure of Self Employment Income Earned from Canadian Sources
Stock Options
Disclosure of Foreign Corporations controlled/owned by US persons
Disclosure of Foreign Bank Accounts
Disclosure of RRSP Accounts
Disclosure of Canadian Capital Transactions
Disclosure of Canadian Rental Income

We provide services in all fifty states.
US-Canada Tax Experts , 1201 N. Orange St. Suite 7040, Willmington, DE 19801
Phone: (800) 269-0183 | Email:
Login   Search   Site Map   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer   
© US-Canada Tax Experts 2021

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter