US Canada Tax and International Tax Consultant

CPA firm specializing in US Taxes, Canadian Taxes and International Taxes. Our offices are located in Wilmington, Delaware and Toronto, Canada. Our services include but are not limited to international tax consultations regarding individuals or entities operating in more than one country,


US Taxes - US Citizens Living Abroad

US Citizens are required to file a federal income tax return whether they are living inside or outside the United States. The deadline to file an income tax return is June 15 if the Taxpayer is living outside the United States.


Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the US

Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the United States must file Foreign Corporate Tax Return or Form 1120F. Form 1120F is due on June 15 and must be prepared based on calendar year end.

Canadian Corporations are normally in a good position to save thousands of dollars in social security taxes if the entire tax situation is handled correctly.


US Taxes - International and Nonresident Taxes

Nonresidents who own rental properties in the United States must file an income tax return. For these types of returns, due date to file the return is June 15.

Nonresidents who wish to file an income tax return must obtain Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). For more information, please call us.


Setting up a New Business? Five Important Things You Must Be Aware of


Five Things You Must Be Aware of....

Setting up a new business can be overwhelming. You are required to do a lot of work in short time frame, make important decisions, stay current with the paperwork. Many federal and state forms need to be completed to commence your business. This is where we can assist you.


Employer Identification Number (Federal ID Number)

Employer Identification Number (EIN) is important since many forms require you to display this number. EIN can be obtained by filling out Form SS?4. Once SS?4 is submitted to the IRS, you will receive payroll coupons which are required for various federal tax payments.


State Withholding, Unemployment and Sales Tax

You should establish account with the state regarding tax withholding, Unemployment Insurance and sales tax. (if applicable)


Payroll Record Keeping

Payroll reporting can be time consuming process. If not done correctly, this could result in severe penalties and interests. For this reason, we recommend that you let our experts assist you with payroll reporting. This will leave you with more time to concentrate on your business.


W-4 Form

All the employers must ask their employees to fill out Form W-4. This form allows the employer to withhold correct federal income tax from employee's pay. This form should be filled out every time employee's financial situation changes.


I-9 Form

US employers must confirm that their employees are legally permitted to work in the United States.

Please contact us by using the form below:

Phone Number
Best time to call

US-Canada Tax Experts , 1201 N. Orange St. Suite 7040, Willmington, DE 19801
Phone: (800) 269-0183 | Email:
Login   Search   Site Map   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer   
© US-Canada Tax Experts 2021

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter