US Canada Tax and International Tax Consultant

CPA firm specializing in US Taxes, Canadian Taxes and International Taxes. Our offices are located in Wilmington, Delaware and Toronto, Canada. Our services include but are not limited to international tax consultations regarding individuals or entities operating in more than one country,


US Taxes - US Citizens Living Abroad

US Citizens are required to file a federal income tax return whether they are living inside or outside the United States. The deadline to file an income tax return is June 15 if the Taxpayer is living outside the United States.


Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the US

Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the United States must file Foreign Corporate Tax Return or Form 1120F. Form 1120F is due on June 15 and must be prepared based on calendar year end.

Canadian Corporations are normally in a good position to save thousands of dollars in social security taxes if the entire tax situation is handled correctly.


US Taxes - International and Nonresident Taxes

Nonresidents who own rental properties in the United States must file an income tax return. For these types of returns, due date to file the return is June 15.

Nonresidents who wish to file an income tax return must obtain Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). For more information, please call us.


LLC - Limited Liability Company

Limited Liability Company or LLC is a business structure that has characteristics of both corporation and partnership.

Characteristics of an LLC

  • Like corporations, LLC's owners have limited personal liability;
  • Like partnerships, LLC's provide management flexibility and the benefit of flow?through taxation;
  • Owners of an LLC are called members. Members may include individuals, corporations, other LLCs and foreign entities. There is no maximum number of members;
  • LLC with one member is considered a disregarded entity, unless it elects otherwise. Short form for Single Member Limited Liability Company is "SMLLC." Various practitioners advise their clients to transfer real estate properties to SMLLC for additional protection.
  • LLC's are legal in all fifty states.

Please contact us by using the form below:

Phone Number
Best time to call

US-Canada Tax Experts , 1201 N. Orange St. Suite 7040, Willmington, DE 19801
Phone: (800) 269-0183 | Email:
Login   Search   Site Map   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer   
© US-Canada Tax Experts 2021

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter