US Canada Tax and International Tax Consultant

CPA firm specializing in US Taxes, Canadian Taxes and International Taxes. Our offices are located in Wilmington, Delaware and Toronto, Canada. Our services include but are not limited to international tax consultations regarding individuals or entities operating in more than one country,


US Taxes - US Citizens Living Abroad

US Citizens are required to file a federal income tax return whether they are living inside or outside the United States. The deadline to file an income tax return is June 15 if the Taxpayer is living outside the United States.


Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the US

Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the United States must file Foreign Corporate Tax Return or Form 1120F. Form 1120F is due on June 15 and must be prepared based on calendar year end.

Canadian Corporations are normally in a good position to save thousands of dollars in social security taxes if the entire tax situation is handled correctly.


US Taxes - International and Nonresident Taxes

Nonresidents who own rental properties in the United States must file an income tax return. For these types of returns, due date to file the return is June 15.

Nonresidents who wish to file an income tax return must obtain Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). For more information, please call us.


Welcome to our website. This website gives valuable income tax information for individuals and other entities (including corporations) regarding cross border taxes between the United States and Canada.

If you are living in one country and providing services in the other country or if you are moving from one country to the other, we can provide comprehensive analysis of your tax situation. Our services include consultations, income tax preparations and other compliance filings such as clearance certificates when rental property is disposed or certificate to reduce social security taxes, certificate of authority to conduct business in a certain state etc.

Due to the income tax complexities, we advise you to discuss your tax situation with a cross border tax consultant prior to commencement of your business or employment activities in the other country.

If you incorporate a corporation in one country that is providing services in the other country, the corporation must file certain tax returns (such as income tax, payroll, sales tax etc.) in the foreign country with respect to the income earned from that country. Sometimes corporations have limitations such as a US S Corporation cannot have a non-resident shareholder or a Canadian corporation must have a director who is a Canadian resident.

Cross border tax regulations are complicated, but if used creatively you may reduce your overall tax liability.

US-Canada Tax Experts , 1201 N. Orange St. Suite 7040, Willmington, DE 19801
Phone: (800) 269-0183 | Email:
Login   Search   Site Map   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer   
© US-Canada Tax Experts 2021

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter