US Canada Tax and International Tax Consultant

CPA firm specializing in US Taxes, Canadian Taxes and International Taxes. Our offices are located in Wilmington, Delaware and Toronto, Canada. Our services include but are not limited to international tax consultations regarding individuals or entities operating in more than one country,


US Taxes - US Citizens Living Abroad

US Citizens are required to file a federal income tax return whether they are living inside or outside the United States. The deadline to file an income tax return is June 15 if the Taxpayer is living outside the United States.


Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the US

Canadian Corporations Providing Services in the United States must file Foreign Corporate Tax Return or Form 1120F. Form 1120F is due on June 15 and must be prepared based on calendar year end.

Canadian Corporations are normally in a good position to save thousands of dollars in social security taxes if the entire tax situation is handled correctly.


US Taxes - International and Nonresident Taxes

Nonresidents who own rental properties in the United States must file an income tax return. For these types of returns, due date to file the return is June 15.

Nonresidents who wish to file an income tax return must obtain Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). For more information, please call us.


Operating a business can be overwhelming, therefore, we provide complete bookkeeping
solutions for your company's needs. We let you focus on the growth of your business, while we
ensure that all your paperwork is correctly posted to your books. We provide a wide range of
services for all types of businesses.


We provide monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping services;

How IT Works

  • You submit your source documents via Courier/Email/Upload.  Source documents include bank statements with cancelled checks, credit card statements, out of pocket expenses, invoices, deposit book etc.
  • We process all the source documents.
  •  Prepare reports.

We are the ultimate bookkeeping solution provider because we assist entities with bookkeeping needs in the United States and Canada. Since all the work is done under the supervision of a CPA, International tax consultant and Canadian tax expert, various tax tips are communicated to the clients while processing information!

Management Services

Management services are provded to the Canadian based entities only. 

  • We receive all the business related mail;
  • We sort the mail;
  • Pay the bills;
  • Deposit checks;
  • Post all the revenues and expenses;
  • Reconcile bank;
  • Process payroll;
  • Send you our monthly report;
  • Fill out GST/HST forms;
  • Prepare required information slips such as T4 slips;
  • File income tax return.

Please contact us by using the form below:

Phone Number
Best time to call

US-Canada Tax Experts , 1201 N. Orange St. Suite 7040, Willmington, DE 19801
Phone: (800) 269-0183 | Email:
Login   Search   Site Map   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer   
© US-Canada Tax Experts 2021

Get In Touch

Client Portal Login

Subscribe to our Newsletter